FudtazyTM may revise these
this page. You are requested to check this page from time to
time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding
1. FudtazyTM has provided the Partner kitchens the flexibility of selecting the time required for food preparation in three categories : i) Instant ii) 5 hours iii) 24 hours. Thereby offering a Pre-booking facility to its esteemed customers. Customers are requested to kindly note the time required for food preparation next to every food item on the FudtazyTM App.
2. Any contract that arises out of orders for supply of food through FudtazyTM is a contract between Customers and the Partner kitchens.
3. The Partner kitchens are responsible for making comprehensive profiles on FudtazyTM App, providing detailed menus, quantities, pricing and all other specifics like preferred mode of delivery, desired notice period for orders and / or any other special services provided. FudtazyTM will not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise thereafter.
4. Once a Customer places an order on FudtazyTM, the Partner kitchen confirms the order, whereby it commits to the details of said placed order. FudtazyTM will not be liable for any discrepancies that may arise thereafter.
5. The Partner kitchens are solely responsible for preparation and timely delivery of food (as per terms specified on their profile) as well as for maintaining quality and hygiene. FudtazyTM will not be responsible or liable for the quantity or quality of meals delivered to the customers.
6. FudtazyTM will not be responsible for any health damages or sickness caused due to the food delivered by the Partner kitchens.
7. FudtazyTM will take responsibility of the non-performance and untimely delivery of the orders, due to any actions of the Partner kitchens.
8. The Partner kitchens shall follow the basic hygiene and safety requirements as laid down by the FSSAI. If they fail to do so, the Partner kitchens may be asked for a refund of the full order value to the client.
9. FudtazyTM will monitor the Partner kitchens closely, with the help of Customer feedback provided by the users. It will remove and block the Partner kitchens, if they are unable to comply with our standards and / or tarnish our reputation.
10. FudtazyTM is not responsible for any liability, if any, that may arise from the misuse of their shared information, if any, or from the consumption of any food and beverages prepared by the Partner kitchens.
11. We disclaim any/all liability to the Customer for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the full extent, permissible under applicable law. This does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
12. When ordering from FudtazyTM, customers may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. Customers must ensure that they keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
13. When ordering from FudtazyTM, customers will receive an automated confirmation message / email specifying the details of the placed order. Customers are required to check this message / email carefully and must inform FudtazyTM immediately in case of any discrepancy. The said automated confirmation message / email is not the same as the actual confirmation from the Partner kitchen committing to fulfill the order.
14. All discounts, promo codes, cash backs, loyalty discounts and other such benefits are applicable on online orders (placed on FudtazyTM app) only.
15. Any discounts or promotions including referral promotions offered by FudtazyTM are in good faith. Any user trying to misuse the offers can be banned or the offer can be revoked at any point, the rights to do so solely rests with FudtazyTM.
16. FudtazyTM reserves the right to remove or revoke credit (referral or otherwise) from customer's accounts on identification of misuse, expiration of offer etc.
17. FudtazyTM reserves the right to limit usage of credit, whether by way of amount, which the partner kitchens / dishes it may be applied on, or in any other way it see's fit.
18. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
19. FudtazyTM strives to ensure that all information on this website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that the use of FudtazyTM will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that all errors will be corrected; or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to the fitness for purpose, accuracy or reliability.
20. Disclosure We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below: • Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number • Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can: • Personalize the app for you • Perform behavioral analytics
21. The food images used in the app are just for reference purposes, actual food may vary.
22. By accepting our Terms & Conditions, you are giving FudtazyTM permission to send promotional communication about, but not limited to, offers, new partner kitchens, dishes or cuisines etc.
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled and are non
The distance of the Partner kitchen from the customer in kilometres, will be mentioned on every page of the kitchen.
1. What information we collect about you?
We collect personal information from you when you order goods or
services from the FudtazyTM
App or use FudtazyTM
website. We also
collect information when you complete any customer survey.
Website usage information may also be collected using cookies.
2. Cookies and Google Analytics Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
3. How will we use the information we collect from you? Information that we collect from you is used to process your order and to manage your account. We may also use your information to email you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you. In processing your order we may send your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. From time to time we may send your information to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you.